You can book my services via City Osteopathy & Physiotherapy in Singapore in German or English Language. You even can benefit from a free 20 min Walk-In „Meet the Doctor“ session with me at Guthrie House (Bukit Timah).
More information you find here.
Never underestimate the power of your mind.
Mental Training is not the preserve of the elite; it can be successfully used to help many athletes. Anyone who has ever suffered with exam nerves or stage fright will know that even the most basic of mental training techniques would have been an enormous help in these situations.
The right mental attitude can be the difference between a good or bad performance!
Mental Training can help you to:
- Learn about your strengths and believe in them.
- Deal with mistakes and not let them reduce your performance.
- Focus on your task without distractions.
- Calm yourself down or psych yourself up before a challenging task.
- Develop routines that help you be ready.
This can be the additional factor to focus on if you want to reach your full potential in your sport.
Here you find some more information regarding Mental Training